Add on cooling is effectively having the best of both worlds when it comes to controlling the climate in your home. It basically involves having refrigerated cooling delivered through an existing ducted heating system – or adding air conditioning to ducted heating. At Rickard Heating and Cooling we specialise in delivering Brivis ICE Series air conditioning, a leader in the add on cooling market.
The Brivis Ice Series delivers highly efficient, refrigerated cooling through the same system as your Brivis ducted heating. This will give you complete control over temperatures in your home every day of the year. This series incorporates a Brivis air conditioning unit as well as a Brivis ducted heater, giving you both heating and cooling through the same ducts. It uses the fan from your ducted heater to deliver the cool, filtered air to each room. Not only can you install your add on cooling system to an existing ducted heater, but you can do so when you install your heater new.
Both your Geelong cooling and heating can be operated via the wall control by installing the Brivis integrated climate equipment (ICE Series). And with the networker, or wall control, being completely programmable you can then set temperatures and timers and have peace of mind that your home’s temperature is spot on.
Geelong add on air conditioning to ducted heating has a long list of benefits:
- Controllable air circulation throughout the comfort zones of your home.
- Filtered air, which helps to maintain a cleaner environment inside your home (air filters must be fitted).
- Gas heating that provides constant warm air throughout even the coldest days and nights.
- Refrigerated cooling that provides constant cool air, while also reducing humidity, during uncomfortably hot days and nights.
- Single ductwork for an integrated heating and cooling system.
- Perfect home climate control.